Get your medical or health messages across with the help of a PhD trained neuroscientist skilled in medical copywriting, consulting and editing.
I am Neuroscientist with a PhD from Oxford University, I live on Sydney’s Northern Beaches where I have run my medical writing and science communications business since 2008. I work with a range of medical and healthcare clients both in Australia and overseas.
Here is what I can do for you:
- Translate your complex scientific data and medical knowledge and present it in a voice appropriate to your audience – consumer or doctor, government or pharma.
- Research, analyse and integrate the literature into evidence-based information, publications or website content.
- Provide you with clear, concise, credible, and logically organised scientiﬁc and medical content for your website, report, newsletter, or book.
- Tell your story. If you write your own words, I can give you that little extra help with the science behind the story.
- Edit, fine-tune and proof-read your words – I provide editing services specifically tailored for the medical and healthcare industry.
Email me and we can talk about what services I can provide.
By what way…. I believe that medical writing is scientiﬁc storytelling. My storytelling ethos is guided by the following quote from Hippocrates:
“There are, in fact, two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.”